N2 Beauty Cosmetics & Skincare Welcomes You To The N2Beauty Lounge.








Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Philosophy...

I find all types of women want different looks and like to achieve the look as if it took no effort at all from your:

A) Natural Beauty
B) Classic & Timeless Beauty
C) Corporate Chic Beauty
D) Trendsetter/Fashionista Beauty
E) Glamorous Beauty
F) Around the Way Girl Beauty

Women wear clothes according to their moods… no different when it comes to make-up.
The reason why the fashion industry and make-up go perfectly hand in hand together.

My perfect flawless equation is: Natural Beauty +Classic/Timeless Beauty = Understated Glam with emphasis either on the eyes or the lips.
All these looks are attainable and wearable with the right attitude.
You know “attitude is everything” as my friend Keith Harrell wrote about in his book. I took these looks women wanted and incorporated it into a collection of moods for the N2Beauty Cosmetics and Skincare line.
A bold, alluring, sexy, intelligent & chic approach to makeup, which I call the B.A.S.I.C collection. Every look you crave is created in one of these categories.
If you think you are ordinary be extraordinary! You got to be yourself and work what you got.
Be Beautiful
N2

No comments: