N2 Beauty Cosmetics & Skincare Welcomes You To The N2Beauty Lounge.








Monday, March 1, 2010

What inspires you to Be Beautiful?

Inspiration comes from different energy. My 2 daughters inspire me first because I want them to see the true beauty within me and have that inspire them. I want them to BE beautiful. My husband inspires me to be beautiful by his constant motivation. He is my biggest cheerleader and his constant belief in me supports my dreams.

Journaling inspires me to dream and get it down on paper so that I can make it a reality. I write my thoughts, feelings and express myself privately. There are no judgments & no laughter at my dreams, visions, goals and what I expected or wanted out of life. I thank God for my 5th grade teacher Mrs. Greico whom inspired me to be an avid reader. She also taught me how to journal.
It made me glow inside because it was like a secret.

Keep a list of quotes that inspire or speaks to you in some way.
The motto of my company is "beauty is as beauty does…Be Beautiful." It’s a twist from Forrest Gump the movie. In my industry I see and work with a lot of beautiful people on the outside but sometimes their actions make them ugly.
True beauty comes from within and there is no amount of make-up to help a person who is ugly on the inside.
Buy a beautiful journal, pad or notebook. Express your hopes and dreams for your future.
I’d like to know what inspires you to be a beautiful person… email me and share or comment.
Be Beautiful
N2

No comments: